Our first aid kits hold all the things you need in an emergency situation as well as some carefully selected extras we felt are necessary. They come in a compact handy case which is ideal for storing in the car or in the house, ready for when you need it.
- TICK TWISTER - for safely removing ticks.
- PET REMEDY WIPES - for calming and combatting signs of stress.
- COHESIVE BANDAGE - for protecting bandages and keeping them in place.
- PODS OF SALINE - to wash away dirt and debris from your pet's eyes and other areas, simply wipe away excess fluid.
- MEDIUM DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES to cover an injury, these have tie bandages attached but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- LARGE DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES to cover a larger injury, these have tie bandages attached but do not fasten tightly.
- FOIL BLANKET - to retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet on the journey to the vets
- GAUZE SWABS - for cleaning up fluid or after saline use.
- MICROPOROUS TAPE - to help hold dressings or bandages in place.
- CONFORMING BANDAGE - if a sprain is suspected, use this around the limb and fasten it with tape.
- PAIRS OF VINYL POWDER GLOVES
- PLASTIC POUCHES - to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with tape.
- ALCOHOL-FREE CLEANSING WIPES - to clean wounds prior to applying the dressing.
- SCISSORS - for cutting bandages and tape to size.
- TWEEZERS - for removing debris that will not cause further bleeding or damage.
Price includes VAT at standard UK rate.